[Kde-nonlinux] apostrophy is messing up font.

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 22:02:34 CET 2003

On Tuesday 02 December 2003 10:38, Aaron Sloan wrote:
> http://www.compumaster.net/SemDetail.html?ST=CMPP&FS=USIA&ZC=51301
>

> Hello, I'm running 4.9 freebsd stable and up to date KDE. Konqueror
> is doing some font strangness when viewing the above webpage. It is
> the first time I have run into this. Or just view some of the text
> within the website www.compumaster.net

The page is defined with a character set of iso-8859-1, but is actually
saved in utf8.

It's a problem with the website, not with konqueror.

You can verify this yourself by viewing the page source to check the
given charset, and by setting the view encoding to utf8 so you can see
what it should be.

A.

Andy Fawcett                                     | andy at athame.co.uk
"In an open world without walls and fences,      | tap at lspace.org