[Kde-nonlinux] FreeBSD lpd printing in KDE

Andrew Y Ng ayn at AndrewNg.com
Thu Apr 10 16:14:13 CEST 2003

Hi Gary,

I use CUPS from ports and I can print from KDE just fine. I think in the
printer cfg in control center, u can select CUPS and it'll know how to query
printers and print. I like CUPS a lot as it make it very easy to print over
the network with computers also running CUPS when browsing/printer-sharing is
enabled.

/ayn