[Kde-nonlinux] KDE 3.0.5, QT 3.0.6 and OpenBSD 3.2 - built QT, but can't build first arts

Herr Maik HERTHA kde-nonlinux@kde.org
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 07:57:43 +0100

 >Configure: WARNING: libjpeg not found. Disable JPEG support. Checking
 >> for Qt... Configure: errror: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (library qt-mt) not
found.
 >> Please check your installation! For more details about this problem,
 >> look at the end of config.log. Make sure that you have comiled Qt with
 >> thread support!"
 >>
 >> Have I screwed Qt, or I am going about it the wrong way?

 >Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support by passing
 >-thread to
 >./configure.

This error might be the same reason like on commercial unices. Have a
look on the config.log, I guess you should use the new
--without-libsuffix option. Otherwise the configure decide to use
-R/lib64, if you have a /lib64 directory on your box. This error was
the reason on SGI/Irix.

--

mit freundlichem Gruß /
best regards

Maik Hertha

EBSP Anwenderbetreuung, +49 5361 9-74950
Volkswagen AG / Brieffach 1721 / D-38436 Wolfsburg
http://ebsp.wob.vw.de
maik.hertha@volkswagen.de
hartmann+hertha
it (beratung / entwicklung / support)