[Kde-nonlinux] Re: [kde-linux] Konqueror not rendering correctly

Patrick Dempster kde-nonlinux@kde.org
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:00:17 +0100

On Thursday 11 April 2002 7:52 pm, Mike Warner wrote:
> qt-3.0.3
>
> I just built KDE 3.0 from a cvs snapshot current 4/10, afternoon PST. I=
> built on Mandrake 8.2 without incident except for kdebindings, which ha=
sn't
> built on *any*  distro I use (Mandrake/Slackware/Debian/Redhat/Freebsd)=
 for
> what seems like months now. Currently, and for some time now, bindings
> blows up in kdejava/koala/kdejava trying to resolve missing class
> functions. KDirWatch, if memory serves. Sorry, but I don't have time to
> dick with it right now.

There were some last minute changes made to kdelibs between RC3 and=20
the final KDE release, which broke the kdejava build. It's fixed in the=20
KDE_3_0_BRANCH.

--Patrick