NM09 branch

Lukáš Tinkl ltinkl at redhat.com
Mon May 30 17:12:44 CEST 2011

Dne Ne 29. května 2011 11:22:22 jste napsal(a): > Em Friday 27 May 2011,
Lamarque Vieira Souza escreveu:
> > Em Friday 27 May 2011, Lukáš Tinkl escreveu:
> > > Dne Čt 26. května 2011 21:51:27 jste napsal(a): > Em Thursday 26 May
> > > 2011,

> edit

> > > Hmm I spoke too soon, the VPN doesn't work here (vpnc), it tries to
> > > activate it but it fails immediately, not asking for any secrets (I
> > > have one saved and one being asked for). If I activate it in
> > > nm-applet, it can't be deactivated by our applet either (clicking that
> > > red cross button)
> >
> > 	Sometimes my VPN also failed, if I try to connect one or two more
times

> > it connects. All my secrets are set to "always save" and it works, if I
> > set one to "always ask" it does not connect nor ask for the secret. As
> > for the deactivating problem Plasma NM saves the ObjectPath of the VPN
> > connection when activating and uses it to deactivate the connection,
> > which means Plasma NM is only able to deactivate the connections it
> > activated itself.
>
> 	I have just fixed the not asking problem, please test. Edit dialog also
> shows secrets now.

Sry, doesn't work at all :/ I just created a new VPN(c) connection and
although it shows in the config dialog, it doesn't in the GUI. Furthermore, it
doesn't save the password I had typed and still displays an error message (No
agents were available for this request.) when I try to edit the connection.

--
Lukáš Tinkl <ltinkl at redhat.com>
KDE developer <lukas at kde.org>