NM09 branch

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Fri May 27 19:12:44 CEST 2011

Em Friday 27 May 2011, Lukáš Tinkl escreveu:
> Dne Čt 26. května 2011 21:51:27 jste napsal(a): > Em Thursday 26 May 2011,
>
> Lamarque Vieira Souza escreveu:
> > >
> > > 	VPN is working now. As far as I can tell everything that work with
> > > 	master
> > >
> > > (NM-0.8) work in nm09 branch now. I use kwallet, I have not tested the
> > > plain text saving.
> >
> > 	Hmmm there is still one problem. The secrets do not appear in the edit
> >
> > dialog, but the connection works.
>
> Hmm I spoke too soon, the VPN doesn't work here (vpnc), it tries to
> activate it but it fails immediately, not asking for any secrets (I have
> one saved and one being asked for). If I activate it in nm-applet, it
> can't be deactivated by our applet either (clicking that red cross button)

	Sometimes my VPN also failed, if I try to connect one or two more times
it connects. All my secrets are set to "always save" and it works, if I set
one to "always ask" it does not connect nor ask for the secret. As for the
deactivating problem Plasma NM saves the ObjectPath of the VPN connection when
activating and uses it to deactivate the connection, which means Plasma NM is
only able to deactivate the connections it activated itself.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm