NM09 branch

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Thu May 26 21:46:21 CEST 2011

Em Wednesday 25 May 2011, Lukáš Tinkl escreveu:
> I just tested it, everything works fine, except activating a VPN
> connection. Furthermore, I'm getting a "No agent..." error message when
> trying to edit any connection. Strange thing is that those connections
> that contain a password display it correctly; I think that's because NM
> itself saves the pass.

	VPN is working now. As far as I can tell everything that work with master
(NM-0.8) work in nm09 branch now. I use kwallet, I have not tested the plain
text saving.

> In the VPN case, my guess is that we are not using the correct data type
> consistently for the data/secrets maps. They both have to be QStringMap,
> not QVariantMap/Map; in fact the whole connection is a QVariantMapMap but
> the last level is a QVariant of type QStringMap :) Tricky stuff, see:
> https://bitbucket.org/caybro/knm9/src/ac430c8136dd/backend/NMSecretAgent.cp
> p and
> https://bitbucket.org/caybro/knm9/src/ac430c8136dd/backend/authdialogs/vpnc
> authdlg.cpp

	The problem was that we had not implemented the VpnSecrets object and
then the GetSecrets call did not even try to open kwallet to read the secrets.

> Anyway thanks for all the hard work.

	Thanks :-)

--
Lamarque V. Souza