NM09 branch

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:39:21 CEST 2011

	Hi,

	The old user connections were still listed but they do not work because
NM does not recognise them, I have just commit a change to prevent user
connections from being listed. Creating connection by clicking on the wireless
network works for me. I can cannot usind my etherent, WPA wifi, and 3G/Gsm
connections. I have not tested my bluetooth connections but since bluetooth
and 3G/Gsm are very alike it probably works too. Only VPN is not working
because we need a secrets agent to store the secrets.

	Well, I can add/edit/delete any connection here (ethernet, wifi, gsm,
bluetooth, vpn). Maybe that feature depends on which plugin NM is using. I use
ifnet as default in /etc/NetworkManager/nm-system-settings.conf, which one you
use?

	I am going to say offline most part of day, only in about 10 hours I will
be back online.

Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm
Linux User #57137 - http://counter.li.org/