system-connections: changing scope from user to system deletes connection configuration

Michael Biebl biebl at debian.org
Fri Apr 29 23:13:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

first of all, thanks for working on getting system connections working with knm.

While testing it, I stumbled upon a nasty bug:
If you try to turn an existing user connection into a system connection, knm
will silently delete it.

Please let me know if you need further details to reproduce this bug and if you
want me to report this to a bug tracker (*)

Michael

(*) What is the official bug tracker for knm

universe are pointed away from Earth?