"enable networking" patch, bug #238325

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Sep 14 18:37:48 CEST 2010

Hey Rex,

On Tuesday, September 14, 2010 18:38:03 Rex Dieter wrote:
> Can I get some comment and feedback on the patch attached to bug #238325,
> "Adding "Enable networking" button to knetworkmanager""
>
> It seems to work as advertised in testing, includes adding a bit to solid
> as  well.  OK to commit?

knetworkmanager isn't even build (and it won't with newer versions of
dbusmenu), what's likely to happen is that I'll delete is because it's
bitrotting as we speak. Our focus is fully on the Plasmoid (which doesn't have
the problem to begin with).

Best is probably to ship it as a local patch for those that need a fix for
that particular problem.

Cheers,
--
sebas