Move networkmanagement to git

Johannes Obermayr johannesobermayr at gmx.de
Fri Nov 19 18:38:43 CET 2010

Hi,

I am writing a rule for move to git.

I need confirmation of some information:

    * The name and description of the project.
	-> networkmanagement
	-> Applet and control panel for NetworkManager

    * The current location of the project.
	-> trunk/base/networkmanagement

    * Its current or intended module (e.g. playground/utils or extragear/network).
	-> extragear/base

    * Which KDE Identity user name(s) should have admin rights to the repository and the entry on KDE Projects.
	-> jobermayr (for initial pushing), wstephens, sebas

    * The email address that the ReviewBoard group for the project should send emails to.
	-> kde-networkmanager at kde.org

    * The date and time the migration should take place (can be "asap").
	-> within a few hours/days (if no problems occur)

Btw. I would say: Commit freeze until move is finished ...

Thanks.
Johannes

PS: Please CC me since I am not on mailing list.