kde network manager and pam_mount

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 14:10:38 CEST 2010

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience in the following situation.

I am using kde on opensuse 11.2 on my laptop.

I am trying to get pam_mount to mount a share after kde network
manager has enabled my wifi.

But since pam_mount is already finished trying to mount the share by
the time network manager has enabled my wifi it always failes to
mount.

Is it possible to make pam_mount to wait for kde network manager or is
it possible to explain kde network manager to start pam_mount when it
has enabled the wifi ?

Cheers
Rob Verduijn