plasma-widget-networkmanagement makes opwnvpn the default route

Ferry Toth ftoth at telfort.nl
Fri Jun 26 20:39:17 CEST 2009

Hello Will

I gathered it would not be possible through the UI.

I was kinda hoping I could magic variable in a conf somewhere.

So when do we see networkmanagement in KDE? I would say such a tool to
be equally important to a e-mail program for almost every user.

Cheers,

Ferry

Op donderdag 25-06-2009 om 11:02 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Will
Stephenson: