First Post

Pedro de Carvalho Gomes pedrogomes81 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 00:37:07 CET 2009

Hi guys,

As I've told you, here is my first code to the Knetworkmanager. It
took me more time than expected because I wasn't very familiar with
the Model/View concept of QT4. In fact I'm still having some issues.
I.E., I can't make display the header the QTableView, although the
metho headerData() has been implemented at the ApItemModel correctly.

My code enables the scanWidget resizing, both the "map" and "detailed"
view. I' tried to reuse most of the existing code, but I know there is
a lot to improve. One thing is to fix the mouseEvent, to call the
wi-fi configuration dialog. Another is to remove the "empty icons"
from the detailed view that looks like a checkbox. They are useless
and right now I don't have a clue why are displayed.

Well, I'd appreciate a lot some feedback. Meanwhile I'll continue to
fix the things I've mentioned above.

Cheers,

Pedro