First Post

Pedro de Carvalho Gomes pedrogomes81 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 18:45:36 CET 2009

Hi Helmut,

The build error is at the new directives at
settings/schemas/CMakeLists.txt. I've commented the news lines and now
everything is ok. It looks like this now:

pcgomes at ospirata:~/kde/networkmanager/settings/schemas> cat CMakeLists.txt
install(FILES 802-11-wireless.kcfg
   802-3-ethernet.kcfg
   gsm.kcfg
   ppp.kcfg
   vpn.kcfg
   802-11-wireless-security.kcfg
   cdma.kcfg
   ipv4.kcfg
   pppoe.kcfg
   802-1x.kcfg
   connection.kcfg
   serial.kcfg
   DESTINATION ${DATA_INSTALL_DIR}/knetworkmanager/schemas/)

#include_directories(
#   ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../libs
#   ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../libs/storage
#   )
#set(foo_SRCS
#   802-11-wirelesspersistence.cpp
#   802-11-wirelessdbus.cpp
#)
#kde4_add_kcfg_files(foo_SRCS 802-11-wireless.kcfgc)
#kde4_add_library(foo ${foo_SRCS})

#message(STATUS ${foo_SRCS})

Cheers,

Pedro