Solid, Network Management, Pardus, and some more

Gökmen GÖKSEL gokmen at pardus.org.tr
Sun Feb 15 22:11:52 CET 2009

On Saturday 14 February 2009 17:26:50 Will Stephenson wrote:
> I think we should make it backend-independent.  I am not sure how to do the
> abstraction so that we support each backend's full feature set usefully.
We may use backend features as input and we can create the GUI (or Plasmoid)
on it as you said;

> I think a first step would be to list the features of each backend that we
> want to support and see what we have in common and what is peculiar.
>
> Gökmen, could you do the same for the comar backend?
Yep, a list of operations that we used for networking in COMAR described in
here[1] , COMAR reads the model XML and calls proper methods for these
operations. And just for the applet I seperated the COMAR code[2] from
Plasmoid.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/cc2b8v
[2] http://tinyurl.com/cscpdz

--