plasmoid-network-manager and networkstatus

Anthony Mercatante tonio at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 9 13:20:22 CET 2009

Hi,

Since PNM seems to work very decently now, I wondered if there were plans for
networkstatus integration with it.

Indeed, we're going to use it by default with kubuntu 9.04, and it would be
very nice to make kontact/kopete and other apps working with it.

As for example kopete auto connecting then the network is up or kontact not
prompting a network error message when offline.

We used to make that working with KDE3, and that was a very appreciated
feature, I think...

Cheers,
Anthony