Crash of KNetworkMangager 0.2.2 attempting LEAP on iwl3945

Helmut Schaa hschaa at suse.de
Tue May 6 18:32:37 CEST 2008

Am Di 06 Mai 2008 17:00:25 CEST schrieb Ryan Novosielski <novosirj at umdnj.edu>:
> Helmut Schaa wrote:
>> Could you please try the following:
>> - Close KNetworkManager
>> - Move ~/.kde/share/config/knetworkmanagerrc anywhere else
>> - Start KNetworkManager
>>
> That does seem to solve the problem. Now what do I do? :)

Just edit the knetworkmanagerrc and remove the part which contains the
culprit-network. Afterwards you should be able to configure your
network again without any problems.

The crash seems to be triggered under some circumstances when the
configuration in knetworkmanagerrc does not match the real
configuration of your AP. Not sure how to fix that quickly.

Helmut