dbus-1-qt3 release

Michael Biebl biebl at debian.org
Wed Jun 4 18:25:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've been constantly testing NM 0.7 and knm 0.7. It looks like it's
beginning to shape up and knm 0.7 is entering a stage, where it is
usable. As a prerequiste of knm, dbus-1-qt3 needs to be packaged.
I'd like to start with that for Debian.
Unfortunately, there is no official dbus-1-qt3 package.
I checked the SVN repo [1], but there isn't a tagged version anywhere.
It's also a bit weird, that configure.in.in has the version 0.7, but it
seems there is a version 0.8.1 floating around in suse [2].

It would be nice, to have an official dbus-1-qt3 release, with proper
versioning etc.

Cheers,
Michael

[1] svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/dbus-qt4-qt3backport
[2]
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source/suse/src/dbus-1-qt3-0.62-177.src.rpm
universe are pointed away from Earth?