gcc43 patch, error: 'class NMProxy' has no member named 'ActivateConnectionAsync' ?

Helmut Schaa hschaa at suse.de
Tue Jun 3 16:51:57 CEST 2008

Am Di 03 Jun 2008 16:08:18 CEST schrieb Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>:
> Needed the small attached patch to avoid undefined qdbusvariant errors.

Strange, the proxy-files are generated with dbusxml2qt3. Could you
please try if the current svn-version from [1] behaves better?

> and I needed to munge in some CFLAGS (could be my fault, let's not
> worry about that here/now).
>
> But,  I get stuck at

<snip>
> knetworkmanager-wireless_menuitem.cpp:71: error: 'class NMProxy' has no
> member named 'ActivateConnectionAsync'
> make[4]: *** [knetworkmanager-wireless_menuitem.lo] Error 1

Seems like dbusxml2qt3 does not generate the asynchronous methods,
should be fixed in svn already.

Kevin, is the asynchronous method generation included in 0.8.1?
If not could you please prepare a new release tarball so KNM can
depend on that new version?

Thanks,
Helmut

[1] http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/dbus-qt4-qt3backport/