Autostart entry

Valentine Sinitsyn valentine.sinitsyn at usu.ru
Sun Jan 6 20:16:46 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

It appears that KNM-current (and 0.2, too) fails to autostart regardless
of the setting in the config dialog (at least on my system, which is
Arch Linux Core Dump with almost vanilla KDE 3.5.8). The problem is KNM
autostart .desktop entry isn't installed where it should be
($KDEPREFIX/share/autostart). The patch is trivial (see attached file)
and was shamelessly borrowed from kdebluetooth sources.

P.S. Please don't pay attention to KDE_CXXFLAGS modification - although
not officially in the SVN, I have Michael Biebl patch for '__u32
problem' applied to my working copy, otherwise it would impossible to
compile KNM.

Best wishes & Happy New Year!
Valentine Sinitsyn