KNetworkManager 0.2.2

Helmut Schaa hschaa at suse.de
Tue Apr 1 09:55:46 CEST 2008

Hi all,

you can find the release candidate for 0.2.2 at [1].

I renamed the release to 0.2.2 as we've got some smaller patches since
the "never-released" 0.2.1.

Short summary of changes since 0.2:
- libnl-1.1 is required now
- tray-icon animation now uses mng-files => tray-icon should not be corrupted
  anymore
- Configure switch for "with/without dialup"
- Bug reporting dialog works now :)
- Fix retrieval of keys from KWallet/configfile so that connection to wireless
  networks is reliable
- VPN configure checks now work correctly
- Add dialup config for gentoo and fedora
- Several memory leaks and segfaults fixed

If nobody has any objections I'll upload the tarballs to the kde-servers
tomorrow.

Regards,
Helmut

[1] http://beta.suse.com/private/hschaa/knetworkmanager/