knm with 0.7

Helmut Schaa hschaa at suse.de
Sun Sep 30 11:51:19 CEST 2007

Am Sa 29 Sep 2007 22:34:16 CEST schrieb Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us>:

> Once upon a time Friday 28 September 2007, Helmut Schaa wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> First some clarification:
>>
>> The KNM version from "branches/work/knetworkmanager" is _not_ meant for
>> users, it's _only_ for developers!
>
> I'm working on a build for Fedora right now.  since nm 0.7 is in fedora devel
>
> just doing a test build.  while its _not_ meant for users.  its currently the
> only option. Is there specific things that we can look for in testing?

Up to now not much is working yet, at least starting a wired
connection works :). Wireless needs a bit more tweaking.

If you experience crashes or segfaults it would be nice if you could
report these(including a backtrace).

I'll try to send a status-mail to kde-networkmanager everytime I check
something useful into SVN so you can stay up with development and
repackage that stuff...

Regards,
Helmut