Bugfixrelease?

Helmut Schaa hschaa at suse.de
Wed Sep 12 09:04:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

I think it's time for a first bugfix release (say 0.2.1) as we already fixed
some more or less severe bugs.

Here is a short summary of fixes:
- Systray icon is no more corrupted after resume
- Configure switch for "with/without dialup"
- Bug reporting dialog works now :)
- Fix retrieval of keys from KWallet/configfile so that connection to wireless
  networks is reliable
- VPN configure checks now work correctly
- Add dialup config for gentoo and fedora
- Several memory leaks and segfaults fixed

One thing I would like to see fixed is the missing combobox for TKIP/CCMP
selection when using WPA-EAP as mentioned in the mail earlier this morning.

Does anybody has some more fixes which should go into 0.2.1?

Thanks,
Helmut