Enterprise WPA with TKIP and Certificates...

Helmut Schaa hschaa at suse.de
Wed Sep 12 08:41:49 CEST 2007

Hi,

Am Samstag, 8. September 2007 04:25:26 schrieb Roderick Greening:
> This appears to be broken.

Sad, but true :)

Using my Enterprise WPA network I do not have to select TKIP or CCMP as it
works without this setting but there are other cases which might need it.

> There is an existing bug, which has seen no action. Not sure if it's
> assigned to the correct maintainer or not.
>
> Can someone look into it? This is a valid bug as far as I can tell. I have
> posted a recent update to it.

Yes, it is a valid bug and it has to be fixed, right. Perhaps I can
investigate some time to fix it in the near future.

Regards,
Helmut