Support for phase two authentication

Michael Biebl biebl at teco.edu
Fri May 18 22:24:25 CEST 2007

Jernej Kos wrote:
> On Friday 18 May 2007 12:09, Helmut Schaa wrote:
>> Nice, thanks.
>>
>> I only had a quick look at the patch and noticed that there is no change
>> to "configure.in".
>> How about a check for nm-0.6.5 since it is needed for phase2
>> authentication to work?
>
> That would indeed be a good idea. Will the next version of KNM require 0.6.5
> or will it support legacy versions ?

I'm using the current svn snapshot with 0.6.4 and it works fine. I hope
we don't change that and enforce that 0.6.5 has to be installed.
Maybe it could be detected at runtime, if leap support is supported by
NM and only then knm will offer this option in it's config dialog.
Or is it necessary to have NM 0.6.5 for compiling leap support in knm?
If so, there should be a configure option which allows to turn leap
support off in knm.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?