Time for a 0.2 release?

Timo Hoenig thoenig at suse.de
Fri May 11 00:19:30 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 15:25 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:

> the current svn has seen some very nice improvements (I'm especially
> interested in the native VPN plugin support).
>
> What about releasing 0.2? The last release is already over 7 months old.
> Any concerns or are there some remaining features that you want to push
> into 0.2?

Yesterday, I was talking about that to Helmut.  All that is left before
0.2 should be released is a patch from Helmut which makes the
communication with KWallet asynchronous.  At least if nobody has
something else which should go in.  And, no, I will not check source
packages of all distributions if there is something valuable hidden
somewhere ;-)

> Cheers,
> Michael

Thanks,