Request for testing (KNetworkManager 0.2)

Helmut Schaa hschaa at suse.de
Thu Jun 14 11:11:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

Since we are about to release KNetworkManager 0.2 I would like you
to have a look at the tarballs at [1] I've made today. If no severe bugs
pop up until next Friday I'll release the revision 674918 as 0.2.

Especially it would be great to have the distribution maintainers to
give it a try in order to avoid any distribution specific issues which I
am not able to dig for.

Changes:
- Native VPN support (currently vpnc, openvpn and pptp)
- New configuration and settings dialog
- New connection information dialog
- LEAP support
- Phase 2 authentication support
- Asynchronous KWallet access
- Lots of bugfixes

Known problems:
- Compilation issues caused by libnl headers

Regards
Helmut

[1] http://beta1.suse.com/private/hschaa/knetworkmanager