No subject

rozelak at volny.cz rozelak at volny.cz
Wed Jun 6 15:07:04 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 06 June 2007 11:20, you wrote:
> This knm version is fairly old and is missing a lot of patches. Could
> you
> > please try the current svn version? You can get it from [1]. If you
> need
> > support for building knetworkmanager feel free to bother us here.
>
> [1] http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/network/knetworkmanager

Thanks,

I downloaded the SVN version, however I am not able to build it. There
is no 'configure' script and even kdevelop fails with message "there
is neither Makefile.cvs file nor autogen.sh script in the project directory".
Going through README also did not bring answer.

Could you please send me a hint how to build it?

Thank you,
Dan