Connection to wireless network

Dan Tihelka dtihelka at kky.zcu.cz
Sun Jun 3 20:52:49 CEST 2007

Hi,

thank you very much for your advices. I guess that problems appeared as I have
not pam_console module installed - it is currently masked in portage tree.
However, I modified policy in /etc/dbus-1/system.d/knetworkmanager.conf by
addind the folowing line:

        <policy group="users">
                <allow own="org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo"/>

                <allow send_destination="org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo"/>
                <allow send_interface="org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo"/>
        </policy>

and it seems to work correctly. Once pam_console will be unmasked, I will use
it instead of policy group="users".

Thank you very much again,
Dan

My distro is Gentoo, just updated to 2007.0.