latest svn-code failed during compile

Helmut Schaa hschaa at suse.de
Thu Feb 1 16:20:09 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2007 16:09 schrieb Thorsten Kolb:
> I can not compile the latest svn-code, I just get this output. Any
> sugestions?

<snip>
> /usr/include/netlink/netlink-kernel.h:222: error: `__u32' does not name a
> type /usr/include/netlink/netlink-kernel.h:232: error: `__u16' does not
> name a type /usr/include/netlink/netlink-kernel.h:235: error: `__u16' does
> not name a type In file included from /usr/include/netlink/netlink.h:24,

I recently discussed that problem with Hasso Tepper. In my opinion thats
something libnl should fix. As a workaround you can put #include
<linux/types.h> into knetworkmanager-devicestore.h over the netlink includes.
That should do the trick.

The problem only exists for libnl newer then 1.0pre5.

Hasso, did you get any new information concerning this problem?

Regards Helmut