One more try for 0.2.1

Robert Buchholz rbu at gentoo.org
Mon Dec 3 11:14:02 CET 2007

On Monday 03 December 2007, Helmut Schaa wrote:
> Am Samstag, 1. Dezember 2007 21:49:07 schrieb Robert Buchholz:
> > Is there a date set for the release?
>
> I don't know, but SUSE just upgraded to some preliminary
> NetworkManager 0.7 in Factory and Fedora 8 already ships something
> like 0.7.

I bumped your prerelease into Gentoo testing yesterday, I'd upgrade it
to a final release if you decide to do one (which you should, for
anyone not following this list).

I assume you are shipping the knm trunk capable to work with nm-0.7 in
SUSE then?

> > Note: I just was reminded again that CTRL-V doesn't work in some
> > password fields, like in the connect dialog of vpnc.
>
> That's normal behavior of the KDE password field.

It does allow to select the "Paste" action via right click, only the
hotkey is not working. I did not see that for other KDE password
dialogs before (Kmail and Konqueror at least don't).

Thanks,

Robert