KNetworkManager 0.1 released

Michael Biebl biebl at teco.edu
Thu Sep 28 14:36:56 CEST 2006

Timo Hoenig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 12:28 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
>
>> I just noticed, that the 0.1 tarball was generated for unsermake. Was
>> that deliberatly or accicentally?
>
> svn2dist was used to generate the tarball.  Is this a problem?

Afaik unsermake is obsolete and not really maintained anymore. I'd
simply prefer if knetworkmanager used the standard autotools+make to
avoid an additional, unnecessary build dependency.
I also don't know, if all the linux distros have unsermake packaged
(e.g. Fedora seems to lack unsermake).
But it's not that terribly important, because I can run "make -f
admin/Makefile.common cvs" before building the package to workaround
this issue.

Cheers,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?