patch for building knetworkmanager on FC5

Andrew Baumann andrewb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Jun 26 00:40:22 CEST 2006

Hi,

Attached is a patch to get current the SVN of knetworkmanager built on Fedora
5. This includes a patch posted previously on this list to remove the
dependency on the kded networkstatus "serviceiface" interface, changing
QString values to ascii in dbus calls (why is this broken? it seems to me
that the current tree shouldn't build in any environment without this
change), and hacks to the Makefile for different include directories and
libraries.

I'm not suggesting this be applied, just throwing it out there in case it
helps anyone else.

Cheers,
Andrew