Your trademark"JUK" issue in CHINA

Annie annie at finelandip.com
Tue May 12 06:46:59 BST 2020

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is Annie from Beijing Fineland Intellectual Property Firm, a member of the Intellectual Trademark Association.

We recently monitored in Chinese trademark official website(http://sbj.cnipa.gov.cn/sbcx/) and found a Chinese applicant is trying to register the trademark below, which has recently been preliminary approved and published in China:

Trademark logo

Publication Date

2020-04-27

Applicant
重庆久聚康健康产业有限公司

Trademark

35950142

Class
43

Application  goods
Nursing home, conference room rental, mobile home rental

The trademark is obviously identical with or similar to a name of your brand's product which would mislead the customers' cognition about your brand as well as putting some bad effects on your market development.

Pursuant to the provisions of the China Trademark Law, if you do not approve the registration of this trademark, we can help you to file opposition against it in the State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) to prevent his trademark exclusive right before the deadline Jul,27th, 2020 (Beijing Time).

If you have a desire to file the opposition and know more about the procedure via a professional IP agency, just contact us freely, we will do our best to protect your trademark legal right in China.

Sincerely awaiting your response soon!

------------------

 Thanks & Regards
(Ms.)Annie
International Department
Beijing Fineland IP Firm
TRADEMARK * PATENT * COPYRIGHT * LITIGATION
Add: Caihefang Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China
Tel:+86-10-82870739
Mobile: +86-138 1021 1762
Website: www.finelandip.com
Email:annie at finelandip.com