[sysadmin/repo-metadata] projects/kde/kdemultimedia/elisa: move elisa from extragear to kdemultimedia

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Sep 30 09:39:44 BST 2019

Harald Sitter ha scritto:
> Git commit aa82b36fa41524db4b7c50622ed46ccdd322a6c5 by Harald Sitter.
> Committed on 30/09/2019 at 08:26.
> Pushed by sitter into branch 'master'.
>
> move elisa from extragear to kdemultimedia
>
> as agreed upon on the release, mm and elisa mailing lists.
>
> @i18n: Please move translations accordingly
> @release-team: Please note that elisa should be part of 19.12

Matthieu, do you still plan further releases from the current stable branch,
0.4? If you do, I'd like to ask to revert this change until the deadline for
adding stuff to Applications 19.12, because otherwise I'm not sure how to
handle this on the translation side.

(hopefully with the redefinition of KDE Applications all those issues will end)

--
Luigi