Juk homepage

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Sat May 25 02:02:12 BST 2019

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 08:54:02AM -0700, Shubham Chaudhary wrote:
> I can update the screenshots and information if that is the only reason.
>
> On Fri, 24 May 2019 at 07:45, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:
>
> > Is it time to kill off https://juk.kde.org/ ?
> >
> > its screenshots are all out of date, it would be easier to just point to
> > the new page which will go at kde.org/applications
> > http://apps.kde.org.uk/applications/multimedia/org.kde.juk

Be that as it may, I think it would be better to have just a single
homepage for JuK, and kde.org/applications seems most appropriate.
juk.kde.org predates the formation of the KDE Applications page.

If no one objects I suggest asking the sysadmins to make juk.kde.org a
permanent redirect to the current homepage. I'll give it a few days
for discussion's sake before I file the request.

Thanks for the suggestion Jonathan!

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne