kaudiocreator to unmaintained

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed May 22 12:39:31 BST 2019

On Tue, 21 May 2019 at 17:48, Kevin Ottens <ervin at kde.org> wrote:

> > Will you make releases?
>
> I'd like it to be part of KDE Applications. Unlike Zanshin I'd rather have
> this one tied to the Applications release cycle. That being said, it's
> been
> eons since I had anything in the regular applications collection. Could
> someone refresh me on what it entails to "make release"? Back in the day
> it
> was fairly transparent, if that's still so low on work I can easily say
> yes...
> if not I'll have to evaluate.

Great, please work with Albert or whoever to get it into the KDE
Applications bundle.

One of the first issues I see is the screenshot needs updating, this can be
done here
https://cgit.kde.org/websites/product-screenshots.git/tree/README.md
You may also want to update the metadata in the appstream .xml file,
currently it generates this:
http://apps.kde.org.uk/applications/unmaintained/org.kde.kaudiocreator

Jonathan