Juk integration with Pulseaudio?

Thunderbolt z4 at z2zcorp.com
Thu Jul 11 17:55:57 BST 2019

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but was wondering if Juk is
integrated with Pulseaudio or if I built it incorrectly, etc.  When I play
music via Juk, the Pulseaudio Playback tab never registers it, and I can't
shunt the audio output to different devices.  I'm running Plasma-5 desktop
with Juk 18.12.3.  This all works as expected with Audacious where I can
redirect sound output to different audio devices via pulseaudio volume control.

Thanks...

P.S.: I'm not on any mailing list, please reply directly also.