SoK interest for JuK

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Mon Dec 16 15:06:00 GMT 2019

On Mon, Dec 09, 2019 at 03:36:22AM +0200, Abdel-Rahman A. wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm a student intending to participate in this season of KDE. Is there
> is any interest in mentoring a SoK project for the JuK music player? It
> has just been ported to KF5 but there's still some work left on that
> front ( See community.kde.org/Juk ) and various bugs to be fixed. I like
> the simplicity of the music player which is why I'll be happy to work on
> such a project.

Abdel-Rahman,

I'd be interested in mentoring. JuK was also how I got started with the
KDE community, and for much the same reason.

I have one of those 'day job' things that will prevent my being able to
jump on each email instantly but I think we can make the communications
work despite that, and I think it would be great to get more love for
JuK if you're interested!

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne