shared maintenance of APIs for accessing online multimedia content

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 19:04:22 GMT 2017

Hello,

As part of the development of the elisa music player, I would like to add the
ability to access online content. I know that the Plasma MediaCenter project
has written such code for youtube (at least).

Is there any interest to try to form a common team to maintain such code in a
form that would benefit everybody (Plasma MediaCenter, Babe, Elisa, ...) ?

I am convinced that would be the most efficient way to maintain such code
instead of having everybody come with its own special code.

Best regards

--
Matthieu Gallien