Fwd: duplicate files in playlist

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Mon Apr 25 00:39:03 BST 2016

On Fri, April 22, 2016 17:33:03 Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Forwarding to the kde-multimedia at kde.org, where it's more likely to get a
> useful  response, as it's somewhat off topic for the kde-doc-english list.

The good news: I've made the requested change to JuK.

The bad news: We missed the 16.04 release deadline so it's not likely to be
available until the 16.08 release this summer (and that's assuming
distributions are still packaging KDE4-based Juk by that time...).

Either way, thanks Burkhard for forwarding to us.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne