GStreamer Conference 2015

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 09:55:35 BST 2015

The GStreamer project is happy to announce that this year's GStreamer
Conference will take place on Thursday/Friday 8-9 October 2015 in Dublin,
Ireland.

It will be co-hosted with the Embedded Linux Conference Europe and LinuxCon
Europe.

You can (soon) find more details about the conference on the GStreamer
Conference 2015 web page at

   http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2015/

A call for papers will be sent shortly, and registration will also open
soon. We will send another mail to gstreamer-announce for both, and
will send updates there as well.

Talk slots will be available in varying durations from 20 minutes up to
45 minutes. Whatever you're doing or planning to do with GStreamer,
we'd like to hear from you!

We also plan on having another session with short lightning talks /
demos / showcase talks for those who just want to show what they've
been working on or do a mini-talk instead of a full-length talk.

There will also be a social event again on Thursday evening.

We hope to see you in Dublin!

 Regards
  -Tim