Help wanted to evolve KDEs music players

andreas k andreas_k at abwesend.de
Wed Aug 5 20:46:45 BST 2015

Yesterday I have a look to clementine they have local music AND a great set
of online account too. As someone write here before, they are also working
on a QT5 port. I understand that the clementine users are looking for a
amarok 1.4 player, but there are a huge numbers of audio players with
different skins.

cheers Andreas