Two branches for KMix?

Christian Esken christian at esken.de
Tue Aug 4 22:41:11 BST 2015

Thanks for your active help, Alexander. Also for your efforts, Albert.

All looks fine I only have one question about the kde-build-metadata.git change. My understanding of this is, that standard source builds will now pick up the new frameworks branch. And this means that packagers and distributions will also likely use it. Did I get that correct?
BTW: I think updating EBN is secondary. I like it and am using it once in a while, but it can be changed later.

Greetings,
  Christian