Support KDE Randa Meetings 2014

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:09:20 BST 2014

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   Various kde multimedia developers will attend the KDE Randa Meetings 2014
> working in a varied set of goals,  if you want to contribute to those goals
> happening please support the KDE Randa Meetings 2014 financially!
>
> More info:
>  - http://www.kde.org/fundraisers/randameetings2014/
>  - http://sprints.kde.org/sprint/212
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert

Thank you, Albert! Please give a bit of money if you can; we'd love to
have hundreds of small contributions rather than a few large ones.

Also, please share the fundraising link on your social media. FB,
Twitter, G+ are read! It's worthwhile to share the information.

Thanks,

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez