audiocd-kio fixes for KDE 4.14

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 10:45:41 BST 2014

Hello,

now I committed some fixes for audiocd-kio project to master and
also KDE 4.14 branch. One patch fixing functionality introduced
in my review 117887 and others fixing old problems when dolphin
sometimes freezed and when that sometimes show duplicate track
files (when templateFileLocation was enabled). If think that
fixing these problem is important, so I committed (merged) them
to KDE 4.14 branch too. If there are any problems or something
else we can revert them...

PS: Please CC me because I'm not subscribed to this list

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com