submit proposals for Akademy talks

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Feb 23 16:51:42 GMT 2013

Heya folks :)

Akademy is getting closer and it is time to submit proposals for
talks. This is your chance to present your work and ideas to the KDE
community in person. The call for papers is here:
http://akademy2013.kde.org/cfp It has all the details.
I'm sure there's something interesting you could talk about in Bilbao.
Don't wait! If you have questions or are unsure I'm happy to help.
Just send me an email.

Important: deadline for submissions is March 15th, 23:59:59 CEST. But
please do your program committee a favor and don't wait until the last
minute ;-)

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org