Dragon Player- Junior Job

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Feb 11 08:44:10 GMT 2013

Hi Anmol,

FWIW: if you are working on Dragonplayer, you should post to the
relevant mailing list which is not kde-devel at kde.org but
kde-multimedia at kde.org

Please also make sure you comment on the bug you are working on, be it
only to avoid duplicate work from others

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:21 AM, Anmol Ahuja <anmolan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for all the confusion, I finally found some documentation. Most of the
> existing documentation links point to some trolltech website, which is down
> and not in Google's cache. Does it have a mirror?
> I'll work on it later today.
> Thanks :)

Where did you find that documentation? Please tell us so we can fix
the link. The Qt documentation has changed URL quite frequently in the
last few years from Trolltech to Nokia to the Qt Project, but since
you have Qt installed on your system please have a look at the
documentation that comes with the installation of the QtSDK, it is the
most complete available.

Regards, Myriam

PS. I have seen that you are using a different mail address on
bugzilla, please make sure you use the same mail address as the one
you use on reviewboard.kde.org, else the commit hooks will not work.

http://www.fsfe.org