GSOC 2013 and KMix : Applicatants or Mentors please speak up

Christian Esken esken at kde.org
Wed Aug 21 00:28:22 BST 2013

Hello,

if I counted correctly there were about 3 or 4 people who wanted to
apply to GSOC 2013 KMix projects like "Sound menu" or "MPRIS library".
While I am happy to see interest in KMix and tried to track progress, I
have seen nothing yet. Interestingly, as the main KMix maintainer I was
never personally addressed about the GSOC 2013 projects - not sure what
to make out of that fact. If anybody on this list knows anything about
GSOC 2013 and KMix, please let me know.

  Christian